Chicken is probably the easiest meat in the world to make. Put some spices on it and bake.
- 2 chicken thighs, separated
- 1 tbsp Chinese 5 Spice Powder
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
Let's do it!
- Put everything into a big bowl and coat the chicken well. Let marinate for as long as you can. Me, I marinated for about 20 minutes.
- Set the toaster oven for 350ºF. Put the chicken in a toaster oven-safe container (careful, some things are only good for the oven, but not the toaster oven) and put in the oven.
- Set for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn it over, check to see if it's done (probably not). Ovens vary. Maybe cook it for another 10, or another 20 minutes. Pierce it with a knife and if the juices run clear, it's ready.